I know it can be a little unnerving to book a senior of family portrait session. That's why I'm providing the information below. Consider it a little walk-through on what to expect from start to finish of your portrait session.
1. Be Willing - If your mom's making you and you're willing to work with me we can make it happen. However, if your mom's making you and you don't want to even cooperate, please stop right here.
2. Contact Chris Ginn Photography. Alright, everybody's on board. Let me know you're interested.
👻 chrisginnphoto | 📩 | 985.515.9504
3. Meet with Me. We will get together in person or on the phone and talk about your goals for your portrait session. If you're a high-school senior, we will touch on what makes you click. This is when we will discuss possible session dates, locations, and outfits. If you have any suggestions for locations, this would be the time to bring them up; however, I have several locations throughout Washington, St. Tammany, and Tangipahoa parishes that I can recommend depending on your style.
4. Pay your Retainer Fee. Upon completion of our meeting, you will reserve your date and time by paying your $75 retainer, which goes toward your balance.
5. Touch Base. About two weeks before your session, I'll contact you to check to see that everything is still looking good. We will nail down more specific details like session start time, confirm location availability, discuss more specific clothing and accessories, talk about what props would enhance your session, and make sure our visions for your session are on the same page.
6. Portrait Session. We will meet at our specified meeting place and travel to your session location where we will begin your session. After a few shots to determine proper lighting, we'll turn the music on (you can bring your own playlist or choose your favorite Pandora station on my phone) and shoot as you settle into getting comfortable in front of the camera. We may do some Facebook Live videos so your friends and family can see what's going on, or you can even take over my Snapchat and make your session my story. You will pay the remainder of your balance on your session date.
7. Gallery Invitation. About two weeks after your session I'll send you an invitation to view your online proofing gallery from which you will choose what prints and products you'd like to purchase. If you booked a session including a USB, you will make your digital favorite selections at this time.
8. Print and Product Delivery. Except for digital-download purchases, which can be downloaded almost immediately, all other prints and products will be hand delivered.